Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Flea Market ~ New Etsy Listings

~~~


Welcome to Friday Flea Market ~ You can view my listings here .

I have updated my Etsy shop with children's vintage clothing . . . I just love this little yellow dress with the yummy ruffles and lace.


Just adorable!


An antique Silk Bonnet with tiny florals and lace trim



Hank Knit vintage baby sweater with Kittens and Butterflies



Adorable summer dress with floral appliques



Vintage Paisley ~ Adorable Bow



Please stop by to see our Hostess Polly at Counting your Blessings . You can visit the other vendors here . Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend !

~~~

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
Your vintage items are really sweet. I love the little sweater with kittens - reminds me of the ones Nanny used to make! The paisley dress is just darling. Too bad I don't have any little girls around *sigh*.

Brendie

Unknown said...

Aren't these just too lovely....I'm missing having my little girl all little again!!
Sue