While we were humming and hawing about what colours to use . . . our cat knocked one of the frames over and her little paw prints stretched the canvas. We were left with three. We decided to add silver to the mix and keep the purple and blue.
The paw print marks gave us an idea though! We splattered a connecting design ~ rather like a Milky Way through each of the remaining canvases. It was fun and very messy : )
We covered the areas we didn't want splattered with paper. It worked quite well. We even got them hung up on the weekend.
We hope to hear Cider's results tomorrow ~ thanks for all your comments : )