Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photo Gallery












I was sorting through my picture files today. . . trying to reduce the thousands of saved ebay pictures on my computer. After deleting hundreds of photos I came across my folder of dolls. Apparently I prefer dolls with brown eyes. I have never really noticed that before . . . but I couldn't find one blue eyed doll in the bunch. Shirley Temple has green eyes (close ~ but no cigar). I have sold some beauties over the last few years. I wish I could keep them all ! Their photos make a wonderful gallery. I thought I would share their pretty faces . . .






3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Karen...how lucky you are to have this little collection. I so love the dolls of yesteryear. Their little faces are so lovely and sweet.

Thank-you for your kind comments...I replied back on my blog...didn't want to bore you on yours!

I must buy some lacy pieces from you soon. I was able to purchase some lovely tiny lace trims for dolls at the show...those tiny trims are hard to find...especially here in Calgary.

Take care. Talk soon.
Nancy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Thank you Nancy! Wishing you a Happy Easter. We can chat next week about the types of lace you are looking for.

Have a great long weekend, Karen.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.