Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Bee Fairy ~ Please !!!!

~~~
I have been quite busy over the last week or so, helping a local Auctioneer get ready for a huge Auction on Saturday September 20th. There will be antiques from over 80 Estates. It really is an amazing sale and I hope to win many lots of linens, lace and vintage clothing.

It is fun to help out with the set-up for such a large auction. I have enjoyed the week long preview of all the treasures! I will also have more spending money on auction day, LOL. "In one hand and out the other" as the saying goes!

I do, however, think I need a Busy Bee Fairy to help me out with the boring everyday tasks at home (that seem to be piling up). Wouldn't that be nice? I an hoping this little gal will help me out, but she just smiles and laughs.

I will be at the Auction House most of Friday, helping to catalogue approximately 700 lots for the early start at 8:30 am on Saturday morning. I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow. The Auction is going to held at a beautiful Heritage Home in Ottawa, Ontario.

~~~no Friday Flea Market for me this week ~~~~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Ottawa also , my daughter lives there,its such a pretty time of year in Ottawa esp the market and the Gatineau .I would come see you! But I am only going in October...
Best wishes at the auction !
Diane

Nancy said...

Well, that's where you've been! That same fairy smiles and giggles at me too!
Sounds like you are having fun...so much to see, so little time! Looking forward to seeing your pics. The place sounds lovely.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Karen...
Hugs, Nancy xo

Brenda said...

Now that's your kind of job - sorting out the lovely things you want to buy LOL! Can't wait to see what you come home with on Saturday. Don't work too hard!

Brenda

Draffin Bears said...

Such a sweet little fairy.

Good luck with the auction and what a wonderful time you are going to have.
Look forward to seeing your treasures.

Hugs
Carolyn

blessings said...

Ooo have fun!! Wish I could be a butterfly on your shoulder and tag along =) Blessings... Polly

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Lovely blog. Good hunting and bidding at the auction.