Saturday, November 14, 2009

Packed and Ready for the Vintage Show

We are packed and ready . . . one Van and one rented U-Haul. I guess I do have a lot of stuff, lol! Those garment racks and wicker shelves do take up a lot of space. I also decided to bring my Dress Form this year. She takes up a lot of room too. I hope she shows off the dresses and coats well and earns her keep, lol.

My hubby updated my business card (we added Etsy and my twitter address too). This pretty image is on my Business Card. I think she is sweet!

Hope the weather isn't too sunny tomorrow . . . so there will be a good attendance at the show. I'll let you know how it goes : )

3 comments:

Monica said...

OMG Karen!! This lady is absolutely magnificent! She inspires me some art! Good idea to bring the dress form...
Good luck at the fair, please show us when you're finished!I wish I could be there and help ;))
Monicax.

Cindy said...

Karen, I love this lady, Good luck at the Vintage show. I hope all goes very well for you. take care.

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...
Oh, I just love that image for your cards...so pretty.
Hope the show was a success for you.

Just a note...I will have to reply to your Email when I get home...some Emails have come through on my PC...and not on my laptop..due to the connection at the lodge.
I promise, I wasn't ignoring you!!

Hugs, Nancy