Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Etsy Shop update ~ Gift Quality Items

Wow! It's November 26th already. Yikes! Only month until Christmas. I will be working hard the next few days to post about 30 new items in my Etsy shop. Here are some of my first updates. . .

Vintage Needlepoint Purse ~ Sold



Silver Mesh Purse



Coin Purse and Glasses Case ~ Sold

Black Velvet Clutch Purse

Black Lipstick purse and Beaded Coin Purse


1920's Crocheted Purse


My goal is to list Gift Quality items with the majority having a price point of $25.00 or less. I have been buying quite a bit lately . . . while working for a local Auctioneer. Our next Live Auction will not be until January so that gives me time to update my Etsy Shop . I will list many more items tomorrow. Thanks for visiting. ~ Karen


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those purses are all so beautiful!

Aleta said...

Just peeking in to say a little hello. Hi! :o)

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...

You have been a busy gal lately! Love all of those purses. So charming.
What a terrific idea to have such wonderful pieces at great prices! Gives everyone a chance to have something in their stocking...

Talk soon. Take care.
Hugs, Nancy