Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Flea Market ~ Lace Collars

~~~

Welcome to Friday Flea Market. This week I have several lovely lace collars to offer. They can be viewed on my website at Ciderantiques . I will offer FREE local and International Shipping if you purchase a lace collar from my website before August 30, 2008.

Here are some photos of the collars I have available,
I think the first one may be my favorite.
~~~

Lovely whitework and embroidery ~ Ayrshire Lace

This would look lovely on a Boy Doll or large Teddy Bear


I love the floral detail and netting on this one


Perfect for a Sailor Type Teddy Bear or Doll



Thank you Polly ~ our lovely hostess ~ for another great week. You can visit Polly's blog here. You can visit the other Friday Flea Market vendors here. Have a great weekend!
~ Please sign up for my 100th Post Giveaway ~
The winner will be chosen on Saturday August 16, 2008

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Karen,
What beautiful, delicate collars! You find the lovliest things.

hugs,

Brenda

Kim's Treasures said...

Very sweet and beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Kim

blessings said...

OH I just love lace collars!! I'm saving my pennies for Marburger or I'd get them for sure. Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings... Polly

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Karen!
Gorgeous collars! I love the tiny buttons on the one collar, so sweet looking. My mom now 92 would tell me how they wore basic dresses that could be changed by the collar that was worn with the dress. They were so clever back then!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sherry