Friday, April 27, 2007



  • Victorian Net Lace or Tambour Lace from the 1800's are very popular with my customers. I do not find them very often but have been lucky a few times. The trick to doing well at auctions is being subtle. It you see something that may be wonderful at the bottom of a box, just leave it there and try to take a peak without removing it from the box. The fewer people that know, the better your chances of winning. I was lucky with this set of lace panels. No one was interested in the box of old towels. This treasure was hidden at the bottom.








Treasure hunting for the fun of it ! I love to go to Flea Markets, Estate Sales and local Auctions in search of old Lace, Linens and Collectibles. I purchase items I like well enough to keep in my own home and items that will appeal to various collectors. I can't keep all my treasures ~ LOL

Please feel free to send me a note if you are looking for something in particular. I will do my best to find it for you.

No comments: